CMT finales first-ever “CMT MUSIC AWARDS WEEK” with “CMT MUSIC AWARDS EXTENDED CUT” airing *TONIGHT* at 8p/7c
All-new solo performances from Jason Aldean, Cody Johnson, Cole Swindell,
and Lainey Wilson, PLUS an extended CMT EQUAL PLAY package
**CMT Portraits HERE
**Getty links/Press Site below
NASHVILLE, TN - (April 15) - Tonight, CMT grand finales its first-ever CMT MUSIC AWARDS WEEK with the “CMT Music Awards Extended Cut,” hosted by Kelsea Ballerini, Kane Brown and Anthony Mackie, featuring 30 extra minutes of bonus content and never-before-seen solo performances from Jason Aldean, Cody Johnson, Cole Swindell and Lainey Wilson, plus an extended CMT Equal Play bonus package, all airing tonight at 8p/7c exclusively on CMT.
**View the full list of 2022 CMTMA Winners here.
PRESS SITE + MEDIA ASSETS
- CMTMA Portrait Studio by The Tyler Twins *NEW ASSETS*
- LINK HERE
- Credits/Tags: @thetylertwins @cmt #CMTAwards
- 2022 CMTMA Virtual Press Room
- Visit the Virtual Press Room for an array of show photos, footage and interviews that can be easily downloaded for coverage purposes.
- GETTY PHOTOS (*photo credit in file name)
ADDITIONAL SHOW INFO:
- PRODUCTION CREDITS: Executive Produced by Margaret Comeaux (CMT), John Hamlin (Switched On Entertainment), Leslie Fram (CMT) and Jason Owen (Sandbox Entertainment); Patrizia DiMaria (Ladypants Productions) is co-executive producer; Jackie Barba and Heather D. Graffagnino are executives in charge of production; Shanna Strassberg and Taryn Hurd are talent producers.
- SPONSORS: Official sponsors of the 2022 CMT MUSIC AWARDS include Fritos®, Ram Truck Brand, SONIC® and Verizon.
- SOCIAL: Follow @CMT on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Tik Tok.
Ali Marszalkowski, email@example.com
Rebecca Lawlor, firstname.lastname@example.org