CMT GARNERS 14 AWARDS FOR OUTSTANDING CREATIVE WORK
NASHVILLE – September 3, 2008 – CMT was recognized with 14 Creativity Annual Awards this week for their outstanding creative work. The Creativity Annual Awards are a global showcase for outstanding work and top talent in the advertising and graphic design industries. Now in its 38th year, the Annual features winners from every creative discipline and is one of the most celebrated collections of its kind.
Led by Jeff Nichols, vice president of creative, CMT’s creative team garnered top honors with Gold awards for the “Without You We Ain’t Notin’” CMA Program Ad and the GIANTS: HANK WILLIAMS JR. show open.
CMT’s Creativity Annual Awards are as follows:
- Without You We Ain't Notin' CMA Program Ad -- Gold Award
- Giants: Hank Williams Jr. Show Open -- Gold Award
- Celebrity Bull Riding "Paparazzi" Ad -- Silver Award
- CMT Holiday Placemats -- Silver Award
- 2008 Academy of Country Music Awards – Winner
- 2008 CMA Music Festival Microsite – Winner
- 2008 CMT Music Awards Hypnosis Campaign – Winner
- 2008 CMT Music Awards Special Event Microsite – Winner
- Can You Duet? – Winner
- CMT.com Home Page Redesign – Winner
- My Big Redneck Wedding "Wedding Planner" – Winner
- My Big Redneck Wedding Show Open – Winner
- Want to Look Like a HS Cheerleader Again "Outfit" – Winner
- DCC: Making the Team 2 "Secret Weapon” -- Winner
CMT, a unit of Viacom’s MTV Networks (NYSE: VIA and VIA.B), is the leading television and digital authority on country music and entertainment, reaching more than 87 million homes in the U.S. CMT and its website, CMT.com, offer an unparalleled mix of music, news, live concerts and series and is the top resource for country music on demand. The network’s digital platforms include the 24-hour music channel, CMT Pure Country, CMT Mobile and CMT VOD.
# # #
Amanda Murphy 615-335-8408 firstname.lastname@example.org