CMT GARNERS SIX PROMAX AND BDA AWARDS FOR INNOVATIVE CREATIVE CAMPAIGNS
2007 CMT MUSIC AWARDS and CMA Music Festival Campaigns Garner Top Honors
NASHVILLE – June 23, 2008 – CMT was recognized with six Promax and BDA (Broadcast Designers' Association) Awards last week at the 2008 Promax/BDA Conference in New York. The Promax and BDA Awards celebrate outstanding creative and design in today's broadcast media industries and electronic media.
CMT’s creative team, led by Vice President, Creative, Jeff Nichols garnered top honors with Gold awards for the 2007 CMT MUSIC AWARDS outdoor print campaign, as well as for art direction and design for special event promos. Also garnering a Gold award was CMT’s "Country Made Fresh" outdoor environmental campaign for the 2007 CMA Music Festival.
CMT’s awards from the 2007 Promax/BDA Conference are as follows:
- GOLD: CMT Music Awards Print Campaign -- Outdoor, Out-of-Home, Print and Poster — General and Content Promotion -- Consumer Print Campaign (multiple)
- GOLD: CMA Festival Environmental Campaign—Outdoor, Out-of Home, Print and Poster—General and Content Promotion--Outdoor/Environmental/Transit/Ad Campaign (multiple)
- SILVER: CMT Holiday Placemats -- Outdoor, Out-of-Home, Print and Poster — General and Content Promotion -- Holiday/Special Event (single)
- GOLD: CMT Music Awards “Buckle” Spot—Art Direction and Design: Special Events Promo
- BRONZE: Celebrity Bull Riding Heads — Poster
- BRONZE: CMA Festival Environmental Campaign — Outdoor/Static Campaign
CMT, a unit of Viacom’s MTV Networks (NYSE: VIA and VIA.B), is the leading television and digital authority on country music and entertainment, reaching more than 87 million homes in the U.S. CMT and its website, CMT.com, offer an unparalleled mix of music, news, live concerts and series and is the top resource for country music on demand. The network’s digital platforms include the 24-hour music channel, CMT Pure Country, CMT Mobile and CMT VOD.
# # #
Natasha Powell 615.335.8412 firstname.lastname@example.org