HOST TOM ARNOLD CORDIALLY INVITES VIEWERS TO AN ALL-NEW SEASON OF HIT SERIES “MY BIG REDNECK WEDDING” BEGINNING SATURDAY, OCT. 4 ON CMT
Season Premiere Features Lovebird "Siblings" Headed Down the Aisle
NASHVILLE – September 9, 2008 – A whole new season of over-the-top, down-home wedding celebrations abound when MY BIG REDNECK WEDDING returns with host Tom Arnold beginning Saturday, October 4 at 9:00-9:30 p.m., ET/PT. This season, the couples take the term “redneck” to a whole new level with wedding receptions that feature everything from shotgun shell archways to pig chasing to jackass bingo – and a whole lot of mud in between. They may not be conventional but one thing remains the same, these couples love each other and are proud of their redneck status.
The first episode of the second season of MY BIG REDNECK WEDDING features Anna Royal and Jerry “Bo” Granthum of Verbena, Ala., a couple whose non-traditional wedding includes the fact that they are brother and sister (by law, that is). Their patriotic red, white and blue wedding will feature some events that are purely American, including wild mud bog fun complete with monster trucks and stretch limousines.
The eight-episode season 2 of MY BIG REDNECK WEDDING will feature:
· Saturday, October 4: Anna Royal & Jerry “Bo” Granthum of Verbena, Ala.
· Saturday, October 11: Jeanne Raines & Phil Stambaugh of Keymar, Md.
· Saturday, October 18: Emily Lee & Eric Majerus of Worden, Mont.
· Saturday, October 25: Amyie Langston & George Lewis of Francisco, Ind.
· Saturday, November 1: Sabrena Kozik & Blair Miller of Columbus, Pa.
· Saturday, November 8: Rawni White & Rob Sprague of Warner Robins, Ga.
· Saturday, November 15: Lynne Thomas & Graeme Luhn of Lake Wales, Fla.
· Saturday, November 22: Shawna Usher & Vince Julius of Sprague, Wash.
MY BIG REDNECK WEDDING is produced by Kimberly Belcher Cowin and John Ehrhard of Pink Sneakers Productions. Bob Kusbit and Lewis Bogach serve as executive producers for CMT.
Visit CMT's press-only Web site www.cmtpress.com for more information and downloadable photos on all of CMT's programming.
CMT, a unit of Viacom’s MTV Networks (NYSE: VIA and VIA.B), is the leading television and digital authority on country music and entertainment, reaching more than 87 million homes in the U.S. CMT and its website, CMT.com, offer an unparalleled mix of music, news, live concerts and series and is the top resource for country music on demand. The network’s digital platforms include the 24-hour music channel, CMT Pure Country, CMT Mobile and CMT VOD.
**Screeners Available Upon Request
# # #
Natasha Powell 615.335.8412 email@example.com